Thank you so much for reading “Tamar Granovsky | Wanderings Afar and Near” a blog about my travels close to and away from home. Please do not hesitate to contact me; I will do my very best to respond. If you have taken the time to read my blog and write to me the least I can do is write back. Below are a few guidelines to make that easier for me.
- If you have a question about a post, photograph, or would like to write a comment. Please leave your question or comment in the “comment” section at the bottom of the post you are interested in. I will always read new comments/questions, no matter how old the post and will respond to a comment/question as quickly as possible and faster than through email, almost certainly. However, if you want to send a question privately please feel free to do so through: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using my blog to advertise yours: Please do not leave your url in the comment body since there is a spot to leave your site’s url in the comment form. It will appear as a link to your name. Therefore, do not be disrespectful but remain modest; I’d like to hear what you have to say about a particular posting or the blog, in general.
- Topics that do not directly relate to a post: A comment needs to relate to a post in some way so, please don’t leave a comment that asks permission to use a photo, for example, and (as mentioned above) send an email directly to me, instead.
- I do not approve and post comments which seem to be primarily made as advertising and promotion of the commenter’s site.
- I do not approve and post comments which seem to be primarily made as advertising for a commercial product or service.
- All Rights Reserved: With the above in mind I, reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments and reserve all rights of refusal and deletion of any and all trackbacks. I also reserve the right to block access to any individual or group from commenting or from the entire blog.
- Photographs: All photographs on this site are the copyright of Tamar Granovsky. Please do not reuse them without my explicit permission. However, if you’re excited about a post and/or a photograph please contact me. If I agree you will need to credit me, Tamar Granovsky (the photographer) and point back to the specific post that piqued your interest in blog.tamargranovsky.com or tamargranovsky.com. When you write to me for permission to use a photograph please do so via my email and not the “comment” section. All in all, I will be honoured and thrilled to have my post linked to or a photograph reused.